OpenSSL 1.1.0 support

Colin Watson cjwatson at debian.org
Wed Nov 2 11:43:59 AEDT 2016

On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 08:22:31PM +0200, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> Attached is a patch that add supports for building against OpenSSL
> 1.1.0. I also made a github pull request for it at:
> https://github.com/openssh/openssh-portable/pull/48

Hi,

Debian unstable now has OpenSSL 1.1.0 as the default, so I'll have to
take some kind of positive action if I want my OpenSSH packages to keep
building cleanly.  I know it's a big patch, but is anyone likely to be
able to look at Kurt's changes soon?  I'm not very comfortable with
applying a change of this size as a local patch.

Thanks,

--
Colin Watson                                       [cjwatson at debian.org]