one host only: ssh_dispatch_run_fatal

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Tue Nov 8 14:58:17 AEDT 2016

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 2:43 PM, Harry Putnam <reader at newsguy.com> wrote:
> Darren Tucker <dtucker at zip.com.au> writes:
>
>> On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 1:02 PM, Harry Putnam <reader at newsguy.com> wrote:
>> [...]
>>> gv harry> ssh -vv 2x
>>>
>>> OpenSSH_7.3p1-hpn14v11, OpenSSL 1.0.2j  26 Sep 2016
>>
>> this is a third-party modified version of OpenSSH.  Can you reproduce
>> the problem with a stock OpenSSH from the source from openssh.com?
>
> Well, since I'm not on a BSD system... <on gentoo linux> and since the
> instructions in the README file:

Well you could click on the  "For other OS's: Linux Solaris..." link
on the main page which would take you to
https://www.openssh.com/portable.html, which has installation
instructions and links to the portable version of the source (which
has an autoconf-style configure file).

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
GPG key 11EAA6FA / A86E 3E07 5B19 5880 E860  37F4 9357 ECEF 11EA A6FA (new)