Greeter openssh 7.4 is not according rfc4253.

Stef Bon stefbon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 19:31:53 AEDT 2017

> It was probably because of this commit:
>
> http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/usr.bin/ssh/sshd.c.diff?r1=1.472&r2=1.473

Yes here the combination cr and lf is removed.

> Which removed support for protocols older than 2 but perhaps failed to
> account for the fact that newline had been redefined when using protocol 2.
> But as someone else said, give it a few days for a response.

Sure. I reacted not to make you hurry, but for me an error in the
greeter (as in the whole init and negotiation phase)
is crucial. And I think not only my software, but others too.
Error's have to be reported as soon as possible, since openssh is
widely used a lot and important to many.

Thanks a lot,

Stef