Multiple clients connect to single server

Danishka Navin danishka at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 05:57:41 AEDT 2019

Hi Team,

I have a requirement of backing up 3 files (each is aound 50M) to a central
server.
There are 750-800 client systems in diffrennt locations (not in same
network) and suppose to backup over internet.

I am planning to use rsync over ssh.

I need to know how much what resources and what configuration required to
make this all clients backup the content as soon as possible.
I can provide at least 4 servers instead of single central server where we
can split number of connections per server.

Regards,
--
Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com