Re: “Stripped-down” SSH (no encryption or authentication, just forwarding)

Demi M. Obenour demiobenour at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 10:43:00 AEDT 2019

On 2019-10-15 19:11, Job Snijders wrote:
> The S in SSH stands for secure. You are asking the wrong group of people.
> You’ll have to resolve your issue in some other way.

This tool would only support running on stdin/stdout.  Indeed,
an idiomatic use-case would be to use it as the command argument
to ssh(1).  The assumption I am making is that anyone that can pass
arbitrary data to this tool over stdin can also obtain a shell (with
the same privileges).

Sincerely,

Demi