Support for macOS feth devices

Thorsten Glaser t.glaser at tarent.de
Thu Jul 16 06:13:38 AEST 2020

On Wed, 15 Jul 2020, Charles Celerier wrote:

> Thorsten, supposing such an API were developed as you suggested, what is
> the likelihood use of such an API could be pushed into sys_tun_open and its

I don’t understand the question. The process to do that would (have to)
be standalone and called as a subprocess by ssh.

I don’t know if the OpenSSH developers consider this feasible.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Sometimes they [people] care too much: pretty printers [and syntax highligh-
ting, d.A.] mechanically produce pretty output that accentuates irrelevant