Call for testing: OpenSSH 8.4

Randall S. Becker rsbecker at nexbridge.com
Mon Sep 21 05:13:28 AEST 2020

On September 20, 2020 2:02 AM, Damien Miller wrote:
> OpenSSH 8.4p1 is almost ready for release, so we would appreciate testing
> on as many platforms and systems as possible. This is a bugfix release.

I will be testing this shortly on HPE NonStop platforms.

Side question: We now have access to the hardware random generator and can
decouple for PRNGD. Any guidance on how to do that would be appreciated. We
would be happy to contribute the platform changes as well associated with
this and the port changes.

Thanks,
Randall

-- Brief whoami:
 NonStop developer since approximately 211288444200000000
 UNIX developer since approximately 421664400
-- In my real life, I talk too much.