ControlMaster cwd is not /

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Wed Mar 31 09:33:43 AEDT 2021

Hello!

I just stumbled over the fact that the ControlMaster process does
not do "cd /" but remains where the ssh client was invoked.  Is
this intentional, or should i open a bug report on that?

(Also i still have not found the time, would a patch to ssh-agent
that creates a signal handler and "somehow" does the equivalent to
"ssh-add -D" be interesting?  For now i iterate over temporary
directory entries in order to be able to do 'SSH_AUTH_SOCK="$a"
ssh-add -D' upon LID close, nicer, especially in conjunction with
private temporary directories, would be "pkill -USR1 ssh-agent",
for example.)

Thanks, and Ciao! from Germany,

--steffen