Help with ssh password pasting glitch

Kurt Fitzner kurt_opensshdev at va1der.ca
Mon May 3 01:24:22 AEST 2021

Thank-you.  That's exactly what I needed.

I don't see the extra characters when I paste into the raw terminal.
But ssh must be seeing them.  When I use the escape code to turn off
bracketed pasting ssh works as expected again.

Perhaps ssh can be made to turn it off when asking for a password?  In
any case, I can now work around fairly easily.

Thanks again.