TCP Stack Metrics in OpenSSH

rapier rapier at psc.edu
Fri Jan 7 06:30:24 AEDT 2022

As neither license is viral it seems to me that they can play with each
other reasonably well. I know that the Apache license can exist with the
2 and 3 clause BSD without a problem. I don't know if that's reciprocal
though. Can I ask what your concern is?

I could write my own serialiser - I just didn't want to reinvent the
wheel for this.