Feature request/EOI: Match interactive config?

openssh at tr.id.au openssh at tr.id.au
Mon May 6 14:07:44 AEST 2024

... and I guess your next question will be about compilation environment, so:

```
$ gcc --version
gcc (Gentoo 13.2.1_p20240210 p14) 13.2.1 20240210
```

I'm running on gentoo. I tested that the code from github compiles and passes make tests before applying the patch, it looked okay.

I also did a diff between `git diff` and the patch you provided, and I don't see any changes which might have arisen from copy-paste errors.

~ Tim