[flashboot] New binary release..

Russell Sutherland russ at quist.ca
Thu Dec 20 04:25:35 EST 2007

On 19/12/2007, Rickard Dahlstrand <rd at tilde.se> wrote:

>  It would be really nice to find out more about the people using flashboot.
> Who are you, what are you using it on/for and why do you like it compared to
> other distributions. Also if you have which us to focus future development
> on anything specific.

I've been using flashboot locally for about 1 year.  Mostly for network
appliances (firewalls) and more recently spamd based bridges.

The mindroot.org page does not seem to indicate many recent changes.
To whom to I submit changes for things I have discovered and added
local fixes?

--
Russell Sutherland
russ AT madhaus . cns . utoronto . ca