[flashboot] New binary release..

Rickard Dahlstrand rd at tilde.se
Thu Dec 20 19:37:54 EST 2007

Russell Sutherland wrote:
> On 19/12/2007, Rickard Dahlstrand <rd at tilde.se> wrote:
>

>>  It would be really nice to find out more about the people using flashboot.
>> Who are you, what are you using it on/for and why do you like it compared to
>> other distributions. Also if you have which us to focus future development
>> on anything specific.
>>

> I've been using flashboot locally for about 1 year.  Mostly for network
> appliances (firewalls) and more recently spamd based bridges.

Excellent, thanks for the information!
> The mindroot.org page does not seem to indicate many recent changes.
> To whom to I submit changes for things I have discovered and added
> local fixes?

Well, Damien who is the original author of the project and who run
Mindrot.org got a kid a while back and told us that he would be spending
less time in the project. At the moment it's me and Jakob who work
actively, I sync and fix things and Jakobs calls and tells me that I'm
late. ;-)

Send changes and patches to the list and we will include them and ask
people to try them out.

Rickard.