[netflow-tools] Storing Interface Information in the flow

Suraj Nellikar (snellika) snellika at cisco.com
Tue Jun 16 11:28:49 EST 2009

Thanks Jeff. I was doing that but it was not showing up when I used to
read the logfile using flowd-reader. Then I saw the man page for
flowd-reader and came to know that I have to use the '-v' option to show
all the fields. By default, flowd-reader prints only a subset of the
flow.

Thanks for the information on man page.

Suraj.N