[netflow-tools] How to view results stored in the flowd file

Mik J mikydevel at yahoo.fr
Sat Sep 25 08:09:46 EST 2010

Hello,

I tried to install a few software (windows based, evaluation software) to see the results stored in my flowd file. I haven't had any success and it doesn't look so simple because they require a lot of other components.

So I have my flowd file. I would like to know if:
- There is an online website which allows me to upload that file for online analysis
- There is a simple software that I could install on windows to analyse my file or use http scripts on the *bsd collector

Thanx you