[netflow-tools] flowd-reader with stats

Otto mworld at twbc.net
Wed Dec 7 14:30:59 EST 2011

Hi Thorhallur. How many flows are you processing at a time ? On our
Sydney routers we process any where from 200 million to 1 billion flows
a day (still flow-tools and IPv4 only at the moment). Although I wrote a
custom program for doing that as a single thread would be slow. I am
experimenting with flowd as a replacement to support IPv6 some time next
year.

Regards,
Otto.