[netflow-tools] Cannot compile softflowd from hg

Christoph Biedl netflow-tools.aguu at manchmal.in-ulm.de
Tue Feb 1 07:58:33 EST 2011

Hi,

I tried to compile softflowd from hg, and failed. In short, both
"config.h.in" and "configure" are missing in hg, causing error
messages like

    config.status: error: cannot find input file: `config.h.in'

To increase my confusion, starting with the 0.9.8 tarball and applying
all deltas from hg since then (and resetting the $Id$ tags beforehand)
does not yield the same tree. These two files are still there, and
(not really important) .hgtags is not created.

Re-adding these two files seems to solve the issue. Did I miss
something?

    Christoph