[netflow-tools] softflowd.8: Broken URL

Hitoshi Irino irino at sfc.wide.ad.jp
Thu Oct 13 01:39:11 EST 2011

Hello Christoph

I think these 2 URLs are better to replace broken URL.

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3954.txt
    It is the informational RFC, "Cisco Systems NetFlow Services Export
Version 9".
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/netmgtsw/ps1964/products_implementation_design_guide09186a00800d6a11.html
    It is "Cisco Netflow Collection Engine NetFlow Services Solutions
Guide". It explains NetFlow version 1, 5 and 9 export format.

I committed (did hg commit and hg push) this change to google code.
http://code.google.com/p/softflowd/source/detail?r=295d119769a5d5010f1a9e67517336228606918d

thanks,
Hitoshi Irino