[netflow-tools] Reading from saved file

Zahra Jadidi zjadidi.2011 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 13:32:40 EST 2013

Dear Sir / Mam

I have a dataset including pcap format data. I want to convert this dataset
to a flow based dataset in which flows have NetFlow format. Therefore, I
need read pcap file from stored file, the dataset, using Softflowd then
using flowd we can save flows. I have linux "mageia" on my computer. I have
tried to install softflowd verion 0.9.8 as a traffic exporter and install
nfsen as the collector instead of flowd. I tried very much but softflowd
does not work on my computer. I am very confused. Every thing seems ok but
it is not working. I am new in softflowd. I appreciate if you give me some
help.

Best Regards
Zahra