[netflow-tools] Softflowd and interface index

awilliams at epo.org awilliams at epo.org
Wed May 29 01:37:21 EST 2013

Dear all,

We are using softflowd version 0.9.9 on a linux server.
We try to configure softflowd in a way that the fields InputInt and
OutputInt from Softflowd are filled in with different values.
 For example InputInt:9 and OutputInt:0

When we use the -i option, it writes the same value in both fields

For example
softflowd -i 9:eth0 -n 10.10.10.10:9996 .........

Do you have a patch that would permit us to set two different values for
these fields ?

Thanks a lot
Agnes

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Sincères salutations

Agnès Williams
Administrator Security - Platforms | Dir. 2.8.4.1
European Patent Office
Patentlaan 3-9 | 2288 EE Rijswijk | The Netherlands
Tel. +31 70 340 4975
Mobile +31 642725108
awilliams at epo.org
www.epo.org