[netflow-tools] RES: confirm 9f3d79880f0893121be04403d3d2849acbc64771

Rodrigo Bregalanti (AM) rodrigo.bregalanti at dimensiondata.com
Wed Oct 29 05:26:14 EST 2014

Hello everyone,
I am new with flowd and still struggling with basic stuff. I would appreciate if someone on the group could point me to the right resources/guides in order to get started with flowd.

I have already downloaded the source code, compiled and installed it in a Linux server. But I am not being able to go further.

When I run flowd I get the output below, and the process finishes right after its initialization:

[root at BRSAOSVSCM01 flowd-0.9.1]# /usr/local/sbin/flowd -g
read_config: entering
child_get_config: entering
drop_privs: dropping privs without chroot
send_config: entering fd = 4
send_config: done
child_get_config: child config done
recv_config: entering fd = 3
recv_config: ready to receive config
Listener for [10.32.8.13]:9991 fd = 3
Adjusted socket receive buffer from 129024 to 524288
Setting socket send buf to 1024
privsep_init: entering

I would appreciate any help =)

My best regards.