Support for AIX native (.bff) packages: patch available

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Sun Mar 3 17:37:56 EST 2002

Ben Lindstrom wrote:
> And the script should be pretty much be automated.  Allowing the package
> builder to build to their --prefix targed location.

I've completed the modifications. I think I've got all of the path
assumptions. I also found an fixed a number of bugs.

I've successfully built and installed packages after specifying (in
separate builds) --prefix=/usr/local/ssh and --sysconfdir=/etc. It
doesn't handle the latter case in the technically correct manner but it
seems to work anyway.....

Please let me know how this one looks.

The new patches (against the 3.0.2p1 distribution) can be had from
either of
http://www.zip.com.au/~dtucker/openssh-3.0.2p1-aixbff2.patch
http://home.usf.advantra.com.au/~dtucker/openssh-3.0.2p1-aixbff2.patch

		-Daz.