OpenSSH 3.7 testing (Re: 3.6p1 bug on SCO OpenServer)

Corinna Vinschen vinschen at redhat.com
Sat Sep 6 19:19:05 EST 2003

On Sat, Sep 06, 2003 at 12:47:14AM -0500, Ben Lindstrom wrote:
> BTW, regression testing should hopefully work for most platforms.  Please
> get in the habbit of using this.  It should give us a better handle on
> platform breakage.  Darren was nice enough to get that rolling recently.
>
> It should be as simple as ./configure [needed options] && make && make
> tests, but I've not had a chance to confirm it with an actually test on my
> Solaris test box.
>
> Sooooo... If you wish your platform to work then drop by
> http://www.openssh.com/portable.html, pick your favorate ftp server
> or grab the the source from the CVS tree.

OpenSSH has been configured with the following options:
                     User binaries: /usr/bin
                   System binaries: /usr/sbin
               Configuration files: /etc
                   Askpass program: ${prefix}/sbin/ssh-askpass
                      Manual pages: /usr/share/man/manX
                          PID file: /var/run
  Privilege separation chroot path: /var/empty
            sshd default user PATH: /usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin
                    Manpage format: doc
                       PAM support: no
                KerberosIV support: no
                 KerberosV support: no
                 Smartcard support: no
                       AFS support: no
                     S/KEY support: no
              TCP Wrappers support: yes
              MD5 password support: no
       IP address in $DISPLAY hack: no
          Use IPv4 by default hack: no
           Translate v4 in v6 hack: no
                  BSD Auth support: no
              Random number source: OpenSSL internal ONLY

              Host: i686-pc-cygwin
          Compiler: gcc
    Compiler flags: -g -O2 -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-uninitialized
Preprocessor flags:
      Linker flags:
         Libraries: -lwrap  -lz  /usr/lib/textmode.o -lcrypto -lcrypt

Builds and runs OOTB.  All regression tests pass, except for the sftp
test trying to manipulate a file with quotation marks.  These characters
aren't allowed in Windows filenames.

Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen