OpenSSH LynxOS port

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Mon Aug 15 22:11:55 EST 2005

Olli Savia wrote:
> The attached patch is a port of the current CVS (2005-08-11) version
> of OpenSSH portable to LynxOS. Could you consider adding it to the
> future releases of OpenSSH? If the patch needs additional work, please
> let me know.

Looks mostly reasonable, some comments and questions below.

> +        AC_DEFINE(LYNXOS_BROKEN_SETVBUF, 1, [LynxOS has broken setvbuf() implementation])

I would prefer this to be generic (ie just BROKEN_SETVBUF, I'll edit it
locally).

> +#if defined(__Lynx__)
> +  /* LynxOS defines these in param.h which we do not want to include */

Why don't we want param.h?  Having to redefine a bunch of stuff is a bit
ugly.

> +#include <stdarg.h>

Due to the wacky state of system headers out in the world, this has a
reasonable chance of breaking something, somewhere.  Unless anyone else
objects, I'm ok with putting it in for now.  We might have to ifdef it
if something breaks in prerelease testing.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.