[openssh] Re: [openssh] Re: [openssh] Re: Frequent "Connection reset by peer"

Damien Mascord tusker at tusker.org
Fri Feb 1 12:24:03 EST 2008

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET wrote:
> 	New cables on one side, then the other, then both. Still
> happening.
>
> 		Tuc

Hi Tuc,

Sorry to come into this discussion late, I was wondering what DD-WRT
version you are running in WDS ?  What wireless security settings have
you chosen (there are known issues with WDS and WPA2/PSK) ?

With the "I also get knocked off of SSH from the ROUTER ITSELF."
statement, do you mean when you are connected via wire to that router ?

As a final thing to try, check out the latest v24RC6v2.

Damien