Sam Park sampark_sj at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 04:28:55 EST 2008

Hi,

  I'm getting this error when I ssh to the servers.

  I added /etc/hosts.allow and it actually worked once and if I tried again I get the same error.
  OpenSSH_3.6.1p1, SSH protocols 1.5/2.0, OpenSSL 0x0090702f
debug1: Reading configuration data /usr/local/etc/ssh_config
debug1: Rhosts Authentication disabled, originating port will not be trusted.
debug2: ssh_connect: needpriv 0
debug1: Connection established.
debug1: identity file /username/.ssh/identity type -1
debug1: identity file /username/.ssh/id_rsa type -1
debug1: identity file /username/.ssh/id_dsa type -1
debug1: Calling cleanup 0x2cc60(0x0)

  I look forward to your response.
  Thanks