Improving Testing Infrastructure using an abstraction driven Framework - GSOC

Meher Anand meheranandk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 06:15:00 EST 2009

Hi.

The following is my idea for Improving Testing Infrastructure for the Google
Summer of Code Program. Please do let me know if anything is vague or
anything needs to be improved.
*
A framework which provides abstractions for the different protocols that an
application uses, is always helpful in a testing process since a Test
Engineer need not bother about the implementation of the Protocol. Such a
framework can be useful for fuzzy testing, since the program for generating
the test cases will be greatly simplified. An additional library which may
be included during testing time only, can be useful to deal with the code
coverage issue.*

Thanks and regards.
Meher Anand