Improving Testing Infrastructure using an abstraction driven Framework - GSOC

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Thu Apr 2 06:59:09 EST 2009

Hi Meher,

Meher Anand wrote:
> The following is my idea for Improving Testing Infrastructure for
> the Google Summer of Code Program. Please do let me know if
> anything is vague or anything needs to be improved.

You write "a framework" and "an additional library" but nothing
really concrete?

How would it work? What testing problems would it solve? How would it
relate to the existing testing infrastructure? Would it replace it?
If so, how could the existing work be reused, if at all? If it would
run in parallell, could there still be some reuse? Etc etc.

//Peter