Tunnelling problem in windows 7

Hazem KUNNANA hkunnana at gmail.com
Fri May 29 19:13:36 EST 2009

Hi, I have recently installed Windows 7 RC [Version 6.1.7100], and instaled
the OpenSSH [setupssh381-20040709]

I wanted to tunnel through my ssh server, I usually use this command on my
Windows XP machine, and it works.

ssh -L 9983:10.0.0.37:3389  infram at 192.168.1.13  –N

When issuing that command on Windows 7, after asked for the password, it
gives me this error:

\226N: Command not found.

and exits.

It might be some setup different from XP on windows 7.

anyway, trying just to use ssh (without tunnelling) on the same machine
succeedes (ssh infram at 192.168.1.13)

I haven't tried it on Windows Vista ( I never used it)

 I hope I don't get this answer :(Windows 7 is not supported yet)

Is there a solution to this?

Regards all.