Dealing with roaming machines

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Fri Dec 26 03:39:39 EST 2014

also sprach Darren Tucker <dtucker at zip.com.au> [2014-12-25 17:19 +0100]:
> You could do that with a ProxyCommand: have it connect() to all
> addresses returned by DNS, use the first one to return and close
> the others.  Writing such a tool would be fair simple, and I would
> be surprised if something like that doesn't already exist.

This is precisely what I am currently working on and I will share my
results once I finish. If only all this Christmas stuff didn't keep
one from getting work done! ;)

--
@martinkrafft | http://madduck.net/ | http://two.sentenc.es/

"it is impossible to foresee the consequences of being clever."
                                                -- cristopher strachey

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net