Openssh 6.9 testing

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Fri Jun 5 15:00:52 AEST 2015

On Thu, 4 Jun 2015, Dave Shariff Yadallee - System Administrator a.k.a. The Root of the Problem wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Just wondering how to testing for Putty.
>
> I will do that against openssh-SNAP-20150604 today.

You can do it manually, or there are a few regress/putty-*.sh tests
that could be beaten into working shape. You'll need puttygen and
plink installed and then you should be able to do something like:

make tests SKIP_UNIT=1 LTESTS='putty-ciphers putty-kex putty-transfer'

The tests are possibly a bit rusty, and might need some fixing...

-d