Participating in Win32 OpenSSH port

Lee Holmes ([PS C:\> ]) Lee.Holmes at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 9 06:45:38 AEST 2015

As you may have heard, the PowerShell team is looking to contribute to OpenSSH to make it available on Win32 platforms [1]. As part of this, we're looking to contract some experts on SSH and Win32 to collaborate  with us on the Win32 port. Our focus is to contribute to OpenSSH - not to create a private fork.

If you're interested in contracting to participate in this effort, we'd love to talk! Please contact me directly, and we'll take it from there.

Lee Holmes
Principal Software Engineer, Windows PowerShell

[1] http://blogs.msdn.com/b/powershell/archive/2015/06/03/looking-forward-microsoft-support-for-secure-shell-ssh.aspx