[netflow-tools] Analysis tools/re export flows

Matt Ammann mjammann at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 04:25:02 EST 2007

Hello,

I've collected a passel of flow data as part of a stress test on my network.

Now I need an analysis package which can make sense of the data, with a minimum of report writing and etc on my part.

What analysis package is recommended which can work with flowd data? I had the idea to nfsen, but can't figure out how to get the flowd data into nfdump format.

Tips would be greatly appreciated, as I need to report on this test by tomorrow.

Matt