[netflow-tools] Flowd

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Sun Sep 23 19:48:37 EST 2007

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007, Hugo Rebello wrote:

> Hello Guys,
>
> I have installed the Flowd and some doubts shew up.
>
> Is it possible to use the logs created by Flowd to make a web page with
> graphics ? How can I do that ?

Flowd doesn't have a out-of-the-box charting application. There is
some stuff in the tools/ subdirectory, but it would probably need
customisation to your particular environment.

> Can anybody send me an example of flowd.conf ?

Quite a few people have asked for example flowd.conf files - what is wrong
with the one that ships in the distribtion?

-d