Hosting openssh's CVS repository

Brian Kifiak bk at rt.fm
Sun Dec 3 22:31:54 EST 2000

> Confuse? I am sure it is more for the "brand building"
> than some nefarious scheme to confuse folks.

sarcasm.

> > oh?  it's certainly dependant on redhat.com's dns, no?  also,
>
> Yeah, so what?

there was claim that sources.redhat.com isn't inside redhat's
network.  it would appear to many who don't posess insight into the
beast (redhat) or have esp, that sources.redhat.com is inside
redhat's network.

> I am not sure how "lack of like" equates to "pollution"

assuming a "lack of like" is strong enough, it often results in
pollution.

> Just thought you might like some options.

of course.  i'm not suggesting they shouldn't be presented.  i'm
just raising some issues with the proposal.