COMPATIBILITY: AllowHosts/DenyHosts/SilentDeny not supported

Christian Kurz shorty at getuid.de
Fri Dec 29 00:47:37 EST 2000

On 00-12-28 Markus Friedl wrote:
> use /etc/hosts.allow and friends for AllowHosts and DenyHosts

> SilentDeny is not really needed.

Thanks for the statement.

> openssh does not try to emulate all of the features of the
> commercial versions. we don't want to bloat openssh.

I had something like that in mind, as I track this list now for quite a
time. But this are some feature request, where I prefer to get first a
statement from you, before I tell the user, that it won't be included.

Ciao
     Christian
--
          Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Team Member