OpenSSH protocol 1.6 proposal

Brian Fundakowski Feldman green at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jan 2 17:00:17 EST 2000

I'm sorry for bringing this up under all these public eyes.  Let me suffice
it to say that all the communcation so far I have had with Theo regarding
OpenSSH has come down to (on my receiving side):
	a. name-calling
	b. NIHism
	c. ignoring of all technical arguments
	d. "religious" issues
	e. "disappearing" from a discussion when proven wrong

Therefore, I do not find it unreasonable to state that it is nearly
impossible to try to communicate with him.  I had no bias at all,
but what I've experienced from attempting rational discussion with
him has obviously given me an opinion.
   I'd be elated if it were possible to have a rational discussion
with him.  I suppose if I wasn't affiliated with the FreeBSD project,
I might be able to.  All the evidence of possibility of rational
discussion, so far, has pointed to there being none.