man pages screwed

Mark D. Roth roth+openssh at feep.net
Wed Feb 21 07:38:29 EST 2001

On Tue Feb 20 10:39 2001 -0800, Mark D. Baushke wrote:
> Yeah, the man pages are in mdoc format. I used a perl script that was
> written by "Mark D. Roth" <mroth+openssh at feep.net> to convert them to
> standard man format for Solaris. I was under the impression that the
> script would make it into the contrib/solaris directory, but this
> seems not to have happened yet.

Funny, I was under the same impression... ;)

Actually, Damien said something about integrating it into the
configure script's --with-catman option, which would make more sense,
since it's needed on all non-BSD systems.  Unfortunately, I don't know
what the current status of this is.

--
Mark D. Roth <roth at feep.net>
http://www.feep.net/~roth/