cross compiling openssh?

johan.adolfsson at axis.com johan.adolfsson at axis.com
Wed Oct 24 05:16:29 EST 2001

I have managed to get openssh cross-compiled to our ETRAX100 and
ETRAX100LX chip using either uClibc or glibc.
I posted a patch to configure.in a long time ago (2000-12-18) but I guess
it was to ugly to get accepted or something (I'm not an autoconf guy :)

Regarding uC-libc I guess the current CVS is a lot smoother to work with
than what I had back then, but beware of the regex implementation...

Another problem to is to get a random seed worth thne name in an embedded
diskless (but networked) environment.

/Johan