Curious about final KRB5/GSSAPI patch inclusion.

Austin Gonyou austin at coremetrics.com
Wed May 22 05:12:50 EST 2002

Ahh...I will attempt that. That make sense. Thanks much for the hard
work.

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA
email: austin at coremetrics.com

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and
try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger.
But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will
reduce the danger by half."
Sir Winston Churchill