contrib/solaris/buildpkg.sh - use within JumpStart as well?

Kenneth Lareau elessar at numenor.org
Thu Nov 28 12:12:28 EST 2002

Crap.

I just started looking at your script in 3.5p1, and there's a lot of
changes I didn't know of (I was working off the one from 3.4p1, which
didn't have the check/creation of the 'sshd' user).  Let me build
3.5p1 (like I should have done several weeks ago *sigh*), and get
back to you...

Sorry about that. :-/

Ken
elessar at numenor.org