contrib/solaris/buildpkg.sh - use within JumpStart as well?

Kenneth Lareau elessar at numenor.org
Fri Nov 29 11:34:59 EST 2002

Actually, my JumpStart configuration already handles web flash
images, but given the work environment at my job (software com-
pany), they need a lot of flexibility to try different config-
urations, and having a flash image for every possible one would
simply be too much... the point of my whole setup is to allow a
developer at my site to interact with a basic script (soon to
be a web-based interface), select what they want, then go to
the console on the machine they're jumping, type 'boot net -
install', and walk away for a few hours... then to come back
a fully built system, ready for immediate use.  The time it
takes isn't really as important, and for the times it is, there
will be flash images available; however, I need to cover all
bases. :)

Thank you for the suggestion, however.

Ken Lareau
elessar at numenor.org