openssh-3.7.1p2: no pam_close_session() invocation

Chris Majewski majewski at cs.ubc.ca
Thu Oct 2 10:21:45 EST 2003

Somebody  posted  about this  on  September 26th  but  I  don't see  a
follow-up to the list:  pam_close_session() doesn't seem to get called
when PrivilegeSeparation  is turned off.  (Turning it on  breaks other
things, those details available on request). Can one of the developers
confirm that the original poster's  patch is correct, and this will be
fixed  next time  around? (Yes,  I could  try half-blindly  hacking my
source, but that seems pointless since a new version comes out every n
days..)

-chris