SSH/SSL Help...

joey doughly joeydoughly2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 03:04:21 EST 2003

Hello Everybody,
I am porting SSH to the AS400 and am having some
problems in the linking stage. There are some SSL
components that have function prototypes defined but
no function definitions for the prototypes. Functions
like PBEPARAM_free from the file p5_pbe.c and
DSA_SIG_free from the file dsa_asn1.c. I have noticed
that these functions are both prototyped and defined
in the 0.9.6k version release of SSL but I am working
with the 0.9.7b release where they are not defined.
Can anyone help me out?
Thank you,
Joey