Help on pam authentication with Openssh3.7.1p2

mqing at csee.wvu.edu mqing at csee.wvu.edu
Fri Oct 24 01:05:26 EST 2003

Hi all:
I have recentely update to openssh3.7.1p2, the my pam authentication
broken. I have followed the advice to modify my configuration file
sshd_conf and set  UsePAM yes     PasswordAutentication no
     ChallengeResponseAuthentication yes

but it still doesn't work.I have modified pam.conf to this.
    sshd auth requiste               pam_authtok_get.so.1
    sshd auth required               pam_dhkeys.so.1
    sshd auth sufficient             pam_unix_auth.so.1
    sshd auth required               pam_ldap.so.1 try_first_pass
    sshd account required            pam_unix_account.so.1

No any improve either. Do I need to use solarisLDAP instead of OpenLdap?
Any other suggestion?

Thanks so much!

 Mei Qing