OpenSSH with RSA authentication Server

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Tue Feb 17 13:08:05 EST 2004

Quintana Alcantara Edgar Uriel wrote:
[snip]
> The information in this Internet e-mail is confidential and may be
 > legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access
 > to this Internet e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are
 > not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any disclosure, copying,
> or distribution of it is prohibited.

I was going to suggest a PAM configuration that might be able to do what
you want.

However, since I'm not the addressee, I'm not authorized to access the
message to compose a response (or, indeed, quote the parts that I'm
responding to).

In future, please don't post confidential information to a public
mailing list.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.