RedHat forks OpenSSH?

listz at hate.cx listz at hate.cx
Thu Nov 11 19:19:47 EST 2004

No, I am using the tarball directly from the OpenSSH group, from
ftp.openbsd.org. I understand that you don't want to support RedHat's
modifications to the source, but I am using the source directly from OpenSSH on
a RedHat system. Does that mean the list is unwilling to hear my questions
(should one arise)?

on Wed Nov 10 20:52, Theo de Raadt disclosed: