Replacing WinInet functions with OpenSSH API Calls

Welch, Larry Larry.Welch at vignette.com
Tue Aug 30 22:08:32 EST 2005

Thank you Damien.

Do you know of any commercial products which could provide me the APIs
which talk to the OpenSSH back end? My last resort would be to manage
the file transfer through my program, and I'm a bit concerned about
calling out because there will be hundreds of calls in a single
iteration of my program.

Cheers,

Larry