Stange sshd problem... bug?

Pedro Bezunartea Lopez pedro at bezunartea.net
Thu Jul 13 02:15:48 EST 2006

That did it! Thanks a lot! The thing is that my linux client box won't be
using window scaling, right? That will make certain connections, or should
I say large information transfers slower? I can live with that for this
machine.

I should also say that this affects to all connections, not just ssh.

Thanks again for your help! let's hope the kernel folks can fix this soon...

Pedro.