spc restarts

Mark Anderson mark at nosredna.net
Mon Feb 27 04:15:06 EST 2012

Yes, I was thinking of sftp but had forgotten because
I had wanted to ask this question on this list a while
ago but figured I ought to watch the list for a while
first to find out if it was appropriate.

I saw that the server side supported starting in the
middle and I figured that if you had part of the file
locally downloaded it would be easy to start where it
left off.  The same capability that wget has for http
transfers.

I could use rsync but only if that server was running
on the other end, which is not as likely as sshd.